This dual-stage carbon filtration system uses both Multi-Composite Media and solid Pressed-Carbon Block to deliver amazing capabilities. Stage 1 - reduces lead, chlorine, sediment and enhances taste/odor. Stage 2 - reduces trihalimethanes (THMs)*, volatile organic chemicals and microscopic cysts. Next the water passes through a meter which will trigger an automatic shut down when the cartridge set needs replacement. Finally, the water is delivered at .6 gallons/minute to a dedicated stainless steel drinking water faucet.
- Includes a dedicated stainless steel faucet for cooking and drinking
- Manufactured from the highest quality NSF listed, FDA grade materials
- Temperature range 40-100 degrees F.
- Pressure range 20-100 psi
- Sanitary "quick change" design allows for very easy cartridge change
- Installation kit included
LOW COST HIGH QUALITY ALTERNATIVE