PWF4510BR Dirt / Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
This replacement cartridge is constructed of pleated polyester which benefits the consumer in two ways. The pleated design provides a very large exposed surface area that gives the cartridge impressive solids-holding capacity. This cartridge is a single membrane which allows for occasional cleaning. Its performance is commensurate to the competition at a lower cost.
The industry universal dimension of 4.5 inch x 10 inch makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE (GXWH35F, GXH30C, GXWH40L), Whirlpool (WHKF-DWHBB), Cuno(AP801), Sears/Kenmore(38448), Culligan(Big Blue) and Ametek (Big Blue), among others.
Competition Cross Reference w/ typical internet price
- Cuno Aqua-Pure AP810 $21.00
- GE FXHSC $18.00
- Ametek (Pentek, US Filter) ECP5-BB, ECP20-BB, SS1-BB, R50-BB, R30-BB, ECP1-BB, ECP50-BB
- Sears/Kenmore 34379
- Whirlpool WHKF-WHPLBB and WHKF-GD25BB
- American Plumber W5CPHD, W20CLHD, W50PEHD, W30PEHD
- Culligan CP5-BBS-D
- Watts FM-BB-10-5, WPC1FF975
Specifications / Features:
- polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant thus the cartridge is suitable for residential, commercial & industrial applications
- 4.5 x 9.75” industry standard universal dimension
- fits Culligan, Cuno Aqua-Pure, GE, Ametek (AKA Pentek/US Filter) - Big Blue ,Sears and many other water filter housings
- change cartridge every 6-10 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- operating range: 20-100 psi, 40-100 F temp, pH 4-10
- flow rates up to 20 gallons per minute
The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability.
Additional Specifications and Information