PWF2510G Dirt / Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
This replacement cartridge is an ideal choice for the value conscious consumer. Its performance is commensurate to the competition at a fraction of the cost.
The rigid poly-spun construction effectively removes dirt and sediment with impressive flow rates of up to 8 gallons per minute. Each cartridge contains two distinct micron layers. Larger particles are trapped near the exterior and progressively finer particles towards the filter core. Thus the cartridge has exceptional solids-holding capacity and will perform longer.
Competition Cross Reference
- Cuno Aqua-Pure AP110
- Ametek (AKA Pentek, US Filter) CW-MF
- GE FXWTC
- GE FXUSC String Wound
- Whirlpool WHKF-GD05
- Sears/Kenmore 38480
- Liquatec SDF-25-1005, SDF-25-1020, SDF-25-1050
-Everpure EC-10, EC-110, K10
The industry universal dimension of 2.5" x 10" makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE, Culligan, Cuno, Omni, Kenmore, Whirlpool and Ametek, among others.
- made from continuous spun, thermally bonded polypropylene fibers
- 2.5” x 9.75” industry standard universal dimension
- fits Culligan,Cuno Aqua-Pure,GE,Ametek (AKA Pentek/US Filter) and many other water filter housings
- flow rate 8GPM
- change cartridge every 4 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability.