This is a low cost, high quality alternative to 3M Cuno CFS8112EL water filter (part # 5581725, KWC-5M-KDF-P-CFS8112EL). In fact, this alternative is less than half the cost with superior performance .This filter is rated for an impressive 20,000 gallon capacity at 2.0 gallon per minute flow rate. The Omnipure C ELF XL-5M-KDF-L-P is comprised of granulated activated carbon infused with lead removal natural zeolites and KDF media. These three ingredients are compressed to a rigid carbon block. The core is then filled with polyphosphate scale inhibitor to complete the construction. This design provides dirt sediment filtration, taste odor chlorine adsorption, lead reduction, scale inhibition and microbial control.
This versatile cartridge can be used for residential and commercial food / beverage applications. The Omnipure C-Series is for value conscious customers who are using existing permanent heads but would like a low cost alternative cartridge option with exceptional performance.
Proudly made in the USA.
• 5 Micron Filtration provides 99.9% cyst reduction
• Greater than 95% Chlorine Reduction for 20,000 gallons @ 2.0 GPM vs 3M Cuno CFS8112EL 12,600 gallon capacity @ 1.67 GPM
Capabilities not available with the 3M CFS8112EL
• Infused with KDF Media Creating a Bacteriostat for Microbial Control
• Polyphosphate Scale Inhibition
• Greater than 90% Lead Reduction
• Dimensions - 3.5 Inch x 17 inch
• Temperature Range 35 - 100 Degrees F
• Maximum Pressure 125 lbs PSI
• NSF/ ANSI Certified Standard 042