3M Aqua-Pure AP517 Alternative Water Filter by KleenWater
This is a low cost, high quality alternative to 3M Aqua-Pure AP517. This dirt, rust, taste / odor, scale & chlorine water filter is rated for an impressive 10,000 gallon capacity at 1.67 gallon per minute flow rate. The KW517 is comprised of granulated activated carbon infused with lead removal natural zeolites and KDF media. These three ingredients are compressed to a rigid carbon block. The core is then filled with polyphosphate scale inhibitor to complete the construction.
This design provides dirt sediment filtration, taste odor chlorine adsorption, lead reduction, scale inhibition and microbial control. This versatile cartridge can be used for residential and commercial food / beverage applications. The KleenWater Series is for value conscious customers who are using existing permanent heads but would like a low cost alternative cartridge option with exceptional performance.
Proudly made in the USA.
• 5 Micron Filtration
• Greater than 95% Chlorine Reduction for 10,000 gallons @ 1.67GPM versus 3M Aqua-Pure AP517 2000 gallons
Added Capabillities not available with the AP517
• Infused with KDF Media Creating a Bacteriostat for Microbial Control
• Polyphosphate Scale Inhibition
• Greater than 90% Lead Reduction rated for 2500 gallons @ 1.5 GPM
• Dimensions - 3.5 Inch x 13 inch
• Temperature Range 35 - 100 Degrees F
• Maximum Pressure 125 lbs PSI
• NSF/ ANSI Certified Standard 042
Compatible with: C ELF-5M-KDF-L-P and KWC-5M-KDF-P-CFS517