Carbon Block Water Filter Cartridge - 4.5 x 10 Inch - 5 Micron
Item Number: KW4510CB
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater KW4510CB 4.5 inch x 10 inch solid activated carbon block water filter cartridge - 5 micron
- Carbon block technology to remove chlorine and chemicals. 4.5" X 9.75" industry universal dimension
- Improves water quality taste, odor and health impact
- High quality, low cost alternative.
- Replaces: GE (GXWH35F, GXH30C, GXWH40L), Whirlpool (WHKF-DWHBB), Cuno(AP801)
- Sears/Kenmore(38448), Culligan(Big Blue) and Ametek (Big Blue), among others.
The KleenWater KW4510CB will provide Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity for more than 9000 gallons* at 4 gallon per minute flow rate. This cartridge is an ideal cartridge for chlorine / chemical reduction which can be used for whole house applications. To prolong cartridge life and avoid pressure drop / flow rate reductions a dirt sediment cartridge is recommended as pre-filtration. It also has a dirt / sediment rating of 10 microns nominal. The extruded carbon block design will ensure that this cartridge will perform optimally for 6-10 months before being exhausted. The NSF certified coconut shell carbon provides impressive absorbtive capacity ideally suited for water purification.
The industry universal dimension of 4.5 inch x 10 inch makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE (GXWH35F, GXH30C, GXWH40L), Whirlpool (WHKF-DWHBB), Cuno(AP801), Sears/Kenmore(38448), Culligan(Big Blue) and Ametek (Big Blue), among others. Our KW4510CB is a great, more affordable, alternative to KX Industries USA 32-250-125-975 and Pentek EP-BB.
• Double open ended (DOE) cartridge configuration