3M Cuno Aqua-Pure AP810-2 Water Sediment Filter Alternative 4.5 x 20. This water filter replacement cartridge is a high quality, low cost alternative to the AP810-2.
The rigid poly-spun construction effectively removes dirt and sediment with impressive flow rates of up to 40 gallons per minute. Each cartridge contains two distinct micron layers. Larger particles are trapped near the exterior and progressively finer particles towards the filter core. Thus the cartridge has exceptional solids-holding capacity and will perform longer. This replacement cartridge is an ideal choice for the value conscious consumer. Its performance is commensurate to the competition at a fraction of the cost.
- Gradient Density - 5 Micron
- Melt Blown Polypropylene Construction. Plastic end caps with gaskets ensure positive seal.
- Shrink Wrapped for Purity
- Flow Rate 40 GPM
- Recommended Cartridge Change Every 10 Months or Upon Substanstial Pressure Reduction
- Materials are NSF Certified
The industry universal dimension of 4.5" x 20" makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE, Culligan, Cuno, Omni, Kenmore, Whirlpool and Ametek, among others.
The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability. The KW810-2 was formerly the PWF810-2.