Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA only
KleenWater Replacement Water Filter Sets Compatible with the Pentair Everpure Coldrink 1-MC2, 2-MC2, and 3-MC2 (EV9328-01, EV9328-02, EV9328-03). Made in the U.S.A.
This is a low cost, high quality alternative for Everpure replacement selections:
- EC210 (EV9534-26) 2.5" x 20" 5 micron polypropylene pre-filter cartridge
- MC2 Filter Cartridge EV9612-56
Choose from our KleenWater high quality compatible replacement cartridge sets for the Everpure Coldrink 1, 2, and 3 systems;
- Coldrink 1-MC2 (EV9328-01): Up to 12,000 gallon capacity at 1.67 gpm flow rate.
- Coldrink 2-MC2 (EV9328-02): Up to 24,000 gallon capacity at 3.34 gpm flow rate.
- Coldrink 3-MC2 (EV9328-03): Up to 36,000 gallon capacity at 5 gpm flow rate.
The KWE-1M-KDF-MC2 filter is rated for an impressive 12,000 gallon capacity at 1.67 gallon per minute flow rate. This is an ideal choice for the commercial food and beverage industry. It is recommended to change this cartridge every 6 - 12 months.
The KWE-1M-KDF-MC2 filter is comprised of granulated activated carbon which is compressed into a rigid carbon block. This design provides dirt / sediment filtration, taste odor chlorine adsorption and chemical removal. Our KleenWater cartridge employs carbon block construction. This type of activated carbon filtration is widely accepted as superior to granular activated carbon filtration. Through the process of adsorption carbon filters chlorine, taste / odor contaminants and chemicals form water. The carbon block is twice wrapped with polypropylene filtration sheathing. The outer wrap is rated for 5 micron dirt sediment removal followed by a 1 micron layer. This cartridge is enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment. Also KDF media removes heavy metals, including lead, via the process of oxidation / reduction.
The KWE is for value conscious customers who are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative cartridge option with exceptional performance.
Micron rating: 1 micron
Flow rate: 1.67 GPM
Capacity: 12,000 gallons
- Chlorine Reduction
- Scale Inhibitor
- KDF media for lead removal and anti-microbial protection
- Dimensions: KWE-1M-KDF-MC2 - 3 Inch x 15 inch; KW2520BR - 2.5 inch x 20 inch
- Temperature Range: 35 - 100 Degrees F
- Maximum Pressure: 125 lbs PSI
- NSF/ ANSI Certified Standard 042
KleenWater is a trademark of Pavel Water Filtration.