KleenWater 4.5 x 20 Inch High Temperature Water Filter for Hot Water Applications, 30 Gallon Per Minute Flow Rate, Multi-Pack System
- This convenient kit includes the filter, (3) 5 micron cartridges, (1) mounting bracket and (1) 12" stainless steel union connector (male x female)
- Filter and cartridges are rated up to 160 F degrees, 90 PSI
- Includes bracket and spanner wrench, 1 inch FNPT threaded inlet / outlet
- KW4520G-HOT filter cartridge made in the USA
- Ideal for outdoor wood burning furnace systems and commercial hot water filtration
The KleenWater high temperature filter kit is ideal for industrial and residential hot water filtration applications. This system is rated for a maximum temperature or 160 F degrees. Three KW4520G-HOT 5 micron filter cartridges are included in this convenient kit. A mounting bracket is included to make the installation secure and rigid. Also included is a spanner wrench to make the filter change quick and simple. This filter does not have a built-in pressure relief valve so a 12" stainless steel union connector is included to facilitate the filter cartridge replacement. One end of this NPT (national pipe thread) connector is male (MPT) and the other end is female (FPT). The male end is connected to either the filter inlet or outlet and the FPT end connects to the existing plumbing. The FNT end can be loosened upon filter cartridge change which will decompress the filter and allow the sump to be unscrewed from the filter head. It is recommended a shut off valve be installed before and after the filter cartridge.
Please search KW4520G-HOT-Qty4 to purchase replacement filter cartridges.
Please search PWFRG357-Qty3 to purchase replacement o rings.