Lead Water Filter Cartridge - 4.5 x 20 Inch
Item Number: KW4520LR
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Oct 03. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
Lead Water Filter Replacement Cartridge, Carbon Block - 4.5 x 20 Inch
4.5 inch x 20 inch solid activated carbon block water filter cartridge with lead removal capabilities. This cartridge will provide Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity for more than 18000 gallons* at 6 gallon per minute flow rate. This cartridge is an ideal cartridge for chlorine / chemical and lead reduction which can be used for whole house applications. To prolong cartridge life and avoid pressure drop / flow rate reductions a dirt sediment cartridge is recommended as pre-filtration. It also has a dirt / sediment rating of 5 microns nominal. The extruded carbon block design will ensure that this cartridge will perform optimally for 6-10 months before being exhausted. The NSF certified coconut shell carbon provides impressive adsorbtive capacity ideally suited for water purification. The universal dimension make it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as: G.E., Culligan, Cuno, Ametek / Pentek and others.
- Double open ended (DOE) cartridge configuration with the industry standard 4.5 inch x 20 inch dimension
- Reduces Chlorine / chloramines, VOCs, pesticides and taste / odor contaminants
- change cartridge every 6-10 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- radial flow (vs axial flow provides extended useful life and impressive flow rates
- Taste Odor and Chlorine Reduction with Lead Removal
- Metsorb Lead Removal Media is made in the USA by Graver Technologies and is NSF Certified
- Made with Premium Quality Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- 5 Micron Filtration
- Fits all 20 inch Length Filter Housings with 4.5 inch "Wide Body" Diameter
- 18,000 Gallon capacity @ 1 PPM Chlorine
- Flow rate: 6 GPM
- Manufactured by CA Ware.