Premier4520 Chlorine Filter System - 1 Inch NPT
Item Number: KW4520BT-1inch-KW4520CB(3)
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater Premier4520CL Chlorine Whole House Water Filter System - 1 Inch Inlet/Outlet - Transparent Housing - 7 GPM with Bracket, Wrench and Three 4.5 x 20 Chlorine Removal Cartridges
- 1 Inch FNPT threaded inlet/outlet filter head made of reinforced polypropylene
- Equipped with filter wrench, mounting bracket and hardware
- Transparent housing made of safe PET (polyethylene) plastic
- Three KleenWater brand 4.5 x 20 inch carbon block filter cartridges - KW4520CB
Complete Whole House Water Filtration System with 1 Inch Inlet/Outlet by KleenWater.
This convenient KleenWater kit is an impressive value and is ideal for residential and even light commercial / industrial applications.
Our filter housing is manufactured in Italy from the highest quality and safest materials. The transparent sump is constructed of polyethylene which is considered very safe by scientists adept at the effects of plastic in the food and beverage industry. Polyethylene is also very recyclable. It is manufactured with a proprietary procedure saving up to 60% of energy in injection molding compared with standard plastics. This filter is very rugged and boasts a 120 psi maximum working pressure. A built-in pressure relief vent, sump drain and spanner wrench are included for easy periodic cartridge change out. Please note replacement o-ring is model PWFRG357. A spare o-ring is recommended to avoid an urgent situation.
The (3) KleenWater carbon block cartridges are manufactured with 100% coconut shell activated carbon sourced form the USA with NSF certification. These are rated for 5 microns and are wrapped in a polypropylene sheathing to protect the carbon block from flow rate restriction caused by sediment. The carbon content adsorbs chlorine, chloramines, sulfur and chemicals making the water safer while enhancing taste and odor. The mounting bracket provides the strength and rigidity required for an sturdy installation.
Transparent Water Filter Specifications:
- for use with industry standard size cartridge 4.5 inch O.D. x 20 inch
- flow rate 7 GPM
- temperature range 40-113 degrees F
- pressure range 20-120 psi
- dimensions 7 .5 inch (W) x 28 inch (H).