String wound water sediment filter cartridges - 2.5 inch x 20 inch
This replacement cartridge is an ideal choice for the value conscious consumer. Its performance is commensurate to the competition at a fraction of the cost . Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The KW2520SW is manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. The large exposed surface area gives this cartridge impressive dirt-loading capacity. Thus it can perform longer and more efficiently. The cartridge effectively removes dirt, rust and sediment. The 15 gallon per minute flow rates allow for residential and light commercial applications. The industry universal dimension of 2.5 inch x 20 inch makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE, Culligan, Cuno, and Ametek, among others.
Competition Cross Reference
Specifications / Features:
- Made from wound polypropylene cord
- 2.5” x 20” industry standard universal dimension
- Fits Culligan,Cuno Aqua-Pure,GE,Ametek (AKA Pentek/US Filter) and many other water filter housings
- Change cartridge every 6-8 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- Temperature Rating 40F – 165F (4.4C – 74C)
The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability.