Rusco Vu-Flow, Campbell and Lakos Alternative Spin Down Filter, 500 Mesh Sand and Sediment Filter, 3/4 Inch FNPT (Female Threaded PVC Connection)
- Sand separator water filter with 3/4'' female threaded inlet/outlet - Made in Canada
- Includes a high impact, stainless steel 500 mesh filter screen
- Compatible to Rusco, Vu-Flow, Campbell and Lakos Brands
- Great for applications requiring fine sediment filtration
- Eliminates the need for expensive cartridges by employing a sand/sediment purge valve
This Sand Stopper spin down system is ideal for filtering out sediment without the need for cartridge replacement. A stainless steel screen filters the sediment. Periodically the sediment will need to be removed. This can be done by simply opening the purge valve allowing the sediment to be flushed out via centrifugal action. The polycarbonate transparent sump permits monitoring of trapped sediment. Approximate dimensions 5 inch width x 11 inch length. This is a low cost high quality alternative to the Rusco / Vu-Flow 1-500-F and the Campbell FT4-500.
The 3/4" inch female threaded FNPT pvc inlet outlet head provides a 20 GPM flow rate. This filter housing is manufactured from the highest quality NSF listed, FDA grade materials. Please enter model # KWSStop-RE-500M in the any search engine to order a replacement filter screen.
Please note - for all related products: 30 mesh (711 micron) is ideal for lawn irrigation filtration. 100 (152 micron) mesh is ideal for domestic well water applications. 500 mesh (30 micron) is ideal for fine sediment filtration applications. It is recommended that the filter screen be manually cleaned or replaced annually. 500 mesh is equivalent to .0012 inches.