Aqua-Pure AP110 Compatible Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
Item Number: KW110
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 02 and Feb 08. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
Aqua-Pure AP110 Compatible Filter
High quality, low cost Aqua-Pure compatible water filter cartridge by KleenWater. The rigid poly filter replacement cartridge closely spun construction effectively removes dirt and sediment with impressive flow rates of up to 8 gallons per minute.
AP110 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
Dirt, rust and sediment AP110 replacement water filter cartridge.
KleenWater Brand Aqua-Pure Replacement Cartridge
KleenWater dirt, rust and sediment replacement cartridge for Aqua-Pure.
KleenWater KW110 high quality, low cost alternative to the Cuno Aqua-Pure 2.5 inch x 10 inch AP110 water sediment filter. This water filter resembles both the appearance and performance of the AP110 filter. Each cartridge contains two distinct micron layers. Larger particles are trapped near the exterior and progressively finer particles towards the filter core. Thus the cartridge has exceptional solids-holding capacity and will perform longer. The raised groove design optimizes the dirt holding capability resulting in longer cartridge life.
- This is a High Quality, Low Cost Replacement Alternative Cartridge
- 2.5 x 10 (9.75) Inch compatible with AP101T & AP11T
- 5 Micron Grooved Gradient Density Polypropylene
- Compatible Replacement for Selecto Scientific 101-230 & Everpure EC110 EV9534-12
This replacement cartridge is an ideal choice for the value conscious consumer. Performance is commensurate to the competition at a fraction of the cost. G
- Grooved Gradient Density
- Melt Blown Polypropylene Construction ~ Shrink Wrapped for Purity ~ Flow Rate 8 GPM
- Recommended Cartridge Change Every 4 Months or Upon Substantial Pressure Reduction
- Materials are NSF Certified.
The industry universal dimension of 2.5 inch x 10 inch makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE, Culligan, Cuno, Omni, Kenmore, Whirlpool and Ametek, among others. The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability.