The Aqua-Pure AP124 filter cartridge is constructed of graded density cellulose. Larger particles are trapped near the exterior of the cartridge while finer particles are trapped as the water flows toward the filter cartridge core. This allows for maximum filtration efficiency and avoids excessive pressure drop. Also the AP124 features a raised ridge grooved design which provides significant increase in surface area. This gives the cartridge greater solids holding capability allowing for greater time in service.
- Industry standard universal dimension 2.5” x 9.75”
- Compatible with such filter housings as; GE, Ametek, Keystone, Whirlpool, Culligan, Cuno & others
- 50 micron entrapment rating
- Ideal for heavy dirt load conditions
- 8 Gallon per minute flow rate
- Durable construction to withstand high water pressure and water hammer