Dirt Rust Sediment Water Filter Cartridge - 5 Micron - 4.5 x 20 Inch
Item Number: KW4520G-5M
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 02 and Oct 08. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater KW4520G 5 Micron Dirt, Rust and Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
This replacement cartridge is an ideal choice for the value conscious consumer. Its performance is commensurate to the competition at a fraction of the cost . Plastic end caps with gaskets ensure a positive seal.
The rigid poly-spun construction effectively removes dirt and sediment with impressive flow rates of up to 40 gallons per minute. Each cartridge contains two distinct micron layers. Larger particles are trapped near the exterior and progressively finer particles towards the filter core. Thus the cartridge has exceptional solids-holding capacity and will perform longer. The industry universal dimension of 4.5 inch x 20 inch makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE, Culligan, Cuno, and Ametek, among others.
- Cuno Aqua-Pure AP810-2
- Ametek (AKA Pentek, US Filter) R30-20BB
Specifications / Features:
- Made from continuous spun, thermally bonded polypropylene fibers
- 4.5” x 20” industry standard universal dimension
- Fits Culligan,Cuno Aqua-Pure,GE,Ametek (AKA Pentek/US Filter) and many other water filter housings
- Change cartridge every 6-12 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- 5 micron filtration
The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability.