Dirt Rust Sediment Whole House Water Filter Cartridge 2.5 x 20 Inch
Item Number: KW2520BR-5MICRON
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 08 and Dec 14. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater KW2520BR Dirt/Sediment Water Filter Cartridge - This filter was formerly known as the PWF2520BR.
Choose from 5, 20, or 50 micron rating.
This replacement cartridge is an ideal choice for the value conscious consumer. Its performance is commensurate to the competition at a fraction of the cost.
The rigid poly-spun construction effectively removes dirt and sediment with impressive flow rates of up to 12 gallons per minute. Each cartridge contains two distinct micron layers Larger particles are trapped near the exterior and progressively finer particles towards the filter core. Thus the cartridge has exceptional solids-holding capacity and will perform longer.
- Cuno Aqua-Pure AP110-2C
- Ametek (AKA Pentek, US Filter, Culligan) P25-20
- American Plumber W25P-20
- Everpure EC210 (EV9534-26)
- Nu-Calgon EC20, 4621-44
- Hoshizaki E-20
- Made from continuous spun, thermally bonded polypropylene fibers
- 2.5” x 20” industry standard universal dimension
- Fits Culligan, Ametek (AKA Pentek/US Filter) and many other water filter housings
- Resists chemical and bacterial attack allowing residential, commercial & industrial applications
- Operating ranges: 40-140 F temp, 20–100 psi
- Flow rates of up to 12 GPM
The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability.
KleenWater is a trademark of Pavel Companies Inc.