Everpure 4CB5-S Compatible Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
Item Number: KWE-1M-KDF-P-4CB5-S
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 06 and Feb 12. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
Everpure 4CB5-S and QL3-BH2 coffee filter Replacement Water Filter Cartridge by KleenWater - Made in the USA
- Everpure 4CB5-S Alternative Replacement Cartridge by KleenWater
- Low Cost / High Quality Replacement Everpure Alternative
- Made in America - 1 Micron Filtration
- Chlorine & Chemical Removal Filtration
- New Dual Layer 5 Micron and 1 Micron Filtration :: 10,000 gallons @ 1.67 GPM
KleenWater brand replacement water filter cartridge for Everpure 4CB5-S coffee filter.
Replacement water filter for Everpure 4CB5-S manufactured by KleenWater. This filter rated for an impressive 10,000 gallon capacity at 1.67 gallon per minute flow rate. The carbon block is twice wrapped with polypropylene filtration sheathing. The outer wrap is rated for 5 micron dirt sediment removal followed by a 1 micron rating. The KWE-1M-KDF-P is a new upraded version of the KWE-5M-KDF-P.
The KWE-1M-KDF-P cartridge is infused with KDF media which removes heavy metals, including lead, via the process of oxidation / reduction. These ingredients are compressed to a rigid carbon block. The core is then filled with polyphosphate scale inhibitor to complete the construction.
This design provides dirt sediment filtration, taste odor chlorine adsorption, lead reduction, scale inhibition and microbial control. The versatile cartridge can be used for residential and commercial food / beverage applications. The KleenWater KWE-Series is for value conscious customers who are using existing permanent heads but would like a low cost alternative cartridge option with exceptional performance.
• 1 Micron Filtration
• Greater than 95% Chlorine Reduction for 10,000 gallons @ 1.67 GPM
• Infused with KDF Media Creating a Bacteriostat for Microbial Control
• Polyphosphate Scale Inhibition
• Dimensions - 3.5 Inch x 15 inch
• Temperature Range 35 - 100 Degrees F
• Maximum Pressure 125 lbs PSI
• NSF/ ANSI Certified Standard 042