Everpure H-300 Compatible Fit Water Filter Replacement
Item Number: KWE-5M-KDF-H-300
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 06 and Feb 12. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater filter, made in the USA and compatible with the model H-300 Everpure carbon cartridge.
Activated carbon filter compatible with Everpure (H-300). Dual layered sediment filtration technology is employed which first filters to 5 micron and then further down to 1 micron.
H-300 Filter Replacement Cartridge
Our KleenWater high quality, low cost alternative replacement for the H300 water filter cartridge.
The KleenWater KWE-5M-KDF cartridge is a great choice for a low cost, high quality alternative to the Everpure water filter cartridge. This filter is rated for an impressive 10,000 gallon capacity at 1.67 gallon per minute flow rate. The KWE filter employs premium grade AquaBond activated carbon to remove chlorine, chemicals and taste / odor contaminants. These contaminants are removed through the chemical phenomenon of adsoption and a catalytic reduction reaction. The KWE-5M-KDF also removes lead from water via a "reduction-oxidation" process. The NSF certified KDF media is a high purity copper-zinc filtration media that performs lead filtration and microbial control. The sanitary cartridge design allows for quick and easy replacement.
Replacement Cartridges for the Following Models
- Everpure EV9270-70, EV9270-71, EV9270-72, EV9270-75, EV9270-81
- Replaces H-200, S-200, H300, KleenWater KWE-5M-KDF-P-H300
- Everpure Filter Heads QL1, QL2, QL3, QL3B and QC4
Now with 5 micron and 1 micron dual filtration technology.
- 1 micron filtration
- Greater than 95% chlorine reduction for 10,000 gallons @ 1.67 gpm
- Infused with KDF media creating a bacteriostat for microbial control
- Enhanced with KDF media for lead filtration
- Dimensions - 3.5 Inch x 13 inch
- Temperature Range 35 - 100 Degrees F
- Maximum Pressure 125 lbs PSI
- Recommended cartridge change every 6-12 months
Compatible fit replacement water filters by KleenWater made in the USA. These cartridges are manufactured for residential use and the commercial food service industry as a low cost, high quality alternative to the original equipment manufacturer.