Four string wound dirt/sediment water filter cartridges - 4.5 inch x 10 inch by KleenWater
This replacement cartridge is an ideal choice for the value conscious consumer. Its performance is commensurate to the competition at a fraction of the cost.
The KW4510SW is manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. The large exposed surface area gives this cartridge impressive dirt-loading capacity. Thus it can perform longer and more efficiently. The cartridge effectively removes dirt, rust and sediment. The 20 gallon per minute flow rates allow for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
The industry universal dimension of 4.5 inch x 10 inch makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE (GXWH35F, GXH30C, GXWH40L), Whirlpool (WHKF-DWHBB), Cuno(AP801), Sears/Kenmore(38448), Culligan(Big Blue) and Ametek (Big Blue), among others.
Competition Cross Reference
- Cuno Aqua-Pure AP814
- Ametek (AKA Pentek, US Filter) WP5BB97P, WPX5BB97P, WP5BB975
- Liquatec SWF-45-1005, SWF-45-1020, SWF-45-1050
- Watts SF1-10-425, SF5-10-425, SF20-10-425, SF50-10-425
Specifications / Features: 4.5 x 10 inch industry standard universal dimension
- made from wound polypropylene cord
- fits Culligan, Cuno, Aqua-Pure, GE, Ametek (AKA Pentek/US Filter) and many other water filter housings
- change cartridge every 6-12 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- Temperature Rating 40F – 165F (4.4C – 74C)
The smaller the micron rating the better the entrapment capability.