High Temperature Anti-Scale Polypropylene Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Item Number: KW2510SWHTw/siliphos
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 07. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater High Temperature Anti-Scale Water Filter Replacement Cartridge, 2.5 x 9.75 Inch
- High Temperature Water Filter Cartridge - maximum temperature 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Manufactured with an integrated 3 stage process yielding true depth filtration.
- Dirt rust and sediment filtration, 5 micron, grooved surface to extend service life
- Made in the USA of 100% FDA Compliant Polypropylene
- Polyphosphate for Scale and Corrosion Protection
One polypropylene high temperature water sediment filter cartridge - 2.5 inch x 9.75 inch by KleenWater.
These replacement cartridges are engineered for high temperature applications up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Compatible with filtration used with outdoor wood burning furnace systems and domestic hot water systems.
The cartridge is made in the USA of 100% FDA compliant polypropylene. The graded density design provides 3 layers of filtration. Larger particles are trapped at the surface and progressively the cartridge allows for finer particle entrapment. Ultimately capable of 5 micron filtration near the cartridge core. The grooved surface substantially increases the filter cartridge surface area thus it lasts significantly longer. The 7 gallon per minute flow rates allow for residential and light commercial applications. It is recommended the cartridge be changed every 3-6 months or upon substantial pressure reduction.
The KW2510SWHT is also the replacement filter cartridge for our dishwasher filtration system. This filter cartridge can substantially protect the glassware from the aesthetic difficulties hard water can cause such as a cloudy appearance. The KW2510HTSW filter cartridge contains polyphosphate that sequesters calcium and magnesium creating a very effective scale inhibitor. This filter cartridge is also compatible with outdoor wood burning furnace systems and domestic hot water systems.
- 2.5 inch Width
- 9.75 inch Height
- Micron rating: 5 micron
- Flow rate: Up to 7 GPM
- Temperature rating: Up to 180 degrees F
- 100% FDA Compliant Polypropylene
- Recommended cartridge change every 3-6 months or upon substantial pressure reduction.
KleenWater is a trademark of Pavel Companies Inc.