KleenWater Premier KWHW2510 Hot Water High Temperature Filtration System, 1 Inch NPT Female Inlet / Outlet with Mounting Bracket, Filter Wrench
- Max Temp 176 degrees, Max pressure 116 PSI, 7GPM Flow rate, high temperature filter made in Italy
- Heavy duty filter accepts universal 2.5 x 10 inch cartridges - not included
- Includes mounting bracket with bracket screws and filter wrench for easy cartridge change
- Can be used before or after domestic hot water tanks
- Ideal for commercial dish washer filtration & outdoor wood burning furnace systems
The KleenWater Premier KWHW2510 is a heavy duty hot water filter for various high temperature filtration needs. The filter accepts any universal 2.5 x 10 inch cartridge. Cartridges are not included. See our other KleenWater Premier packages for combination filter/cartridge value packages.
This system includes:
(1) High temperature hot water filter by KleenWater
(1) Mounting bracket with 4 screws
(1) Filter wrench
The KWHW2510 filter is made in Italy with reinforced polyamide. It is rated for maximum temperature of 176 degrees F and 116 psi. The flow rate is 7 GPM. The inlet / outlet is 1" FPT. The filter is equipped with a pressure relief valve which facilitates a quick and easy cartridge change. Filter dimensions are approximately 5 1/2 inch(W) X 12"(H).
Filter cartridges not included. Use the Amazon search bar to order the following KleenWater compatible cartridges:
KW2510SWHT-without-siliphosQty3 - high temp dirt sediment cartridges
KW2510SWHT(3) - high temp sediment cartridges with polyphosphate - prevents hardness scale formation
RG2K3W7 - replacement o-ring
KleenWater is a trademarked brand name owned by Pavel Water Filtration.