KleenWater Premier KWHW2510 Hot Water High Temperature Filtration System, 1 Inch NPT Female Inlet / Outlet with Mounting Bracket (1), Scale Inhibitor Replacement Cartridges (3), O-ring (1) and Filter Wrench (1)
This convenient 7 piece high temperature filtration system by KleenWater includes:
• Quantity (1) high temperature housing with 1 inch female NPT inlet / outlet (Made in Italy)
• Quantity (3) polypropylene 5 micron hight temperature dirt sediment replacement water filters with polyphosphate
• Quantity (1) mounting bracket with hardware
• Quantity (1) spanner wrench to make cartridge change quick and easy
• Quantity (1) KleenWater brand spare o-ring (part# RG2K3W7) to prevent an urgent situation
The KleenWater brand KWHW2510 is made in Italy of reinforced polyamide. It is rated for maximum temperature of 176 degrees F and maximum pressure of 116 PSI. The inlet / outlet is 1" FPT. A pressure relief valve allows easy cartridge change. The kit is provides tremendous convenience and facilitates a quick and easy installation. The water filter dimensions are approximately 5"(W) X 12"(L) and accept industry standard 2.5"(W) X 9.75"(L) cartridges. Our KW2510SWHT cartridge is made in the USA of 100% FDA compliant polypropylene. The graded density design provides 3 layers of filtration. Larger particles are trapped at the surface and progressively the cartridge allows for finer particle entrapment. Ultimately capable of 5 micron filtration near the cartridge core. To provide perspective to the 5 micron sediment entrapment rating, it is important to note the naked human eye can see down to 20 micron and a human hair is 100 microns in diameter. The grooved surface substantially increases the filter cartridge surface area thus it lasts significantly longer. The 7 gallon per minute flow rates allow for residential and light commercial applications. It is recommended the cartridge be changed every 3-6 months or upon substantial pressure reduction.
KleenWater is a trademarked brand name owned by Pavel Water Filtration.