KleenWater Carbon Block Filter, Activated Replacement Cartridge
Item Number: KW2510CB
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 27 and Apr 02. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater 2.5 x 9.75 inch activated solid carbon block water filter replacement cartridge - made in the USA - formerly known as PWF2510CB
- 5 micron chlorine, chemical, dirt, rust, sediment and odor filtration
- 2.5 X 9.75 inch carbon block water filter cartridge by KleenWater
- Constructed of NSF approved materials
- Removes chlorine, enhances tastes and improves health
- High quality, low cost carbon filter replacement
- Made in the USA
The KleenWater KW2510CB will provide Chlorine Taste Odor Reduction Capacity for more than 5000 gallons* at 1 gallon per minute flow rate. This cartridge is an ideal cartridge for chlorine / chemical reduction for point of use drinking water and reverse osmosis systems. It also has a dirt / sediment rating of 5 microns. The extruded carbon block design will ensure that this cartridge will perform optimally for 6-10 months before being exhausted. The NSF certified coconut shell carbon provides impressive absorbtive capacity ideally suited for water purification. Our KW2510CB is a great, more affordable alternative to: Sears/Kenmore 34370, Watts PWCB10S, Pentek CBC-10, Omni GAC1-SS, KX Industries USA 32-250-125-975.
Specifications / Features
- Double open ended (DOE) cartridge configuration with the industry standard 2.5 inch x 10 (9.75 exact) inch dimension
- Reduces Chlorine/chloramines, VOCs, pesticides and taste / odor contaminants
- Flow rate 1 GPM
- Change cartridge every 6-10 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- Recommended for point of use installations
- Radial flow (vs axial flow) provides extended useful life and impressive flow rates
*Projected chlorine reduction capacity when tested in accordance w/ NFS / ANSI Standard 42 protocol. The smaller the micron rating the better the particle entrapment capability.