KleenWater Premier 4520 - Transparent (Clear) Housing - 1 Inch Inlet/Outlet - 40 GPM with Bracket, Wrench and one KW4520G Meltblown 5 Micron Sediment Cartridge
- 1 inch FNPT threaded inlet/outlet filter head made of reinforced polypropylene
- Equipped with filter wrench, mounting bracket and hardware
- Transparent housing made of safe PET (polyethylene) plastic
- Two lead free pressure gauges to indicate filter cartridge pressure differential
- One 4.5 x 20 inch KleenWater brand KW4520G meltblown 5 micron dirt, sediment and rust water filter cartridges
Complete Whole House Water Filtration System with 1 Inch Inlet/Outlet by KleenWater.
This convenient KleenWater package is an impressive value and is ideal for residential and even light commercial / industrial applications.
Our filter housing is manufactured in Italy from the highest quality and safest materials. The transparent sump is constructed of polyethylene which is considered very safe by scientists adept at the effects of plastic in the food and beverage industry. Polyethylene is also very recyclable. It is manufactured with a proprietary procedure saving up to 60% of energy in injection molding compared with standard plastics. The transparent sump allows for visual inspection of cartridge condition. This filter is very rugged and boasts a 120 psi maximum working pressure. A built-in pressure relief vent, sump drain and a spanner wrench are included for easy periodic cartridge change out. Please note replacement o-ring is model PWFRG357. A spare o ring is recommended to avoid an urgent situation.
The KleenWater meltblown cartridge is rated for 5 microns. To provide perspective to the 5 micron sediment entrapment rating it is important to note the naked human eye can see down to 20 micron and a human hair is 100 microns in diameter. The mounting bracket provides the strength and rigidity required for a sturdy installation.
Transparent Water Filter Specifications:
- for use with industry standard size cartridge 4.5 inch O.D. x 20 inch
- flow rate 40 GPM
- temperature range 40-113 degrees F
- pressure range 20-120 psi
- dimensions 7 1/4 inch (W) x 13-5/16 inch (H).