Polyphosphate Anti-Scale Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Item Number: KW2520BR-SlowPhos
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 31. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater Polyphosphate Anti-Scale Water Filter Replacement Cartridges - 2.5 inch x 20 inch
- Fits most filtration systems requiring 2.5 x 20 inch replacement cartridges (including the KleenWater KW2520SCALEX)
- Micron rating: 5 microns
- Polyphosphate filled core to prevent scale accumulation
- Protects plumbing system metals from acid water corrosion
- Change every 4 - 6 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- Significantly extends the life of all water using appliances from the adverse impact of acidic and hard water conditions
Our KW2520BR-SlowPhos cartridge is made of polypropylene that filters dirt, rust, and sediment. The core is filled with polyphosphate spheres which provide the essential protection to both tankless and traditional hot water tank systems. This ingredient reacts with naturally occurring calcium bicarbonates in the water supply to form a thin, tight, non-corrosive, passivating film on pipe walls. This film is almost like a glass coating, separating the water from the metal plumbing. This cartridge will prevent corrosion and scale build up on all plumbing components and water using appliances which helps to avoid costly maintenance calls.
The KW2520BR-Slowphos cartridge has an industry common dimension of 2.5" (width) x 20" (length).
KleenWater is a trademark of Pavel Water Filtration.