Pentair Everpure H-300 Compatible Fit Water Filter Replacement (USA)
Item Number: KWE-5M-KDF-H-300
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 25 and Mar 31. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater Replacement Water Filter Cartridge Compatible with Pentair Everpure H-300 EV927072. Made in the USA.
Our KWE-5M-KDF filter employs premium grade AquaBond activated carbon to improve taste and remove chlorine, chemicals and odor contaminants. These contaminants are removed through the chemical phenomenon of adsorption and a catalytic reduction reaction. The carbon block is twice wrapped with polypropylene filtration sheathing. The outer wrap is rated for 5 micron dirt sediment removal followed by a second layer with a 1 micron filtration rating. This cartridge is enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment. KDF media also removes heavy metals, including lead, via the process of oxidation / reduction. The NSF certified KDF media is a high purity copper-zinc filtration media that performs lead filtration and microbial control. The sanitary cartridge design allows for quick and easy replacement.
- Pentair Everpure Filters: H-200, S-200, H300 (EV927072, EV927071) and H-300+M (EV927081)
- Pentair Everpure Filter Heads: QL1, QL2, QL3, QL3B and QC4
- Pentair Everpure Systems: H-300 Drinking Water System (EV927076)
- Micron rating: 1 micron
- Flow rate: 1.67 GPM
- Capacity: 10,000 gallons
- Greater than 95% chlorine reduction
- Infused with KDF media creating a bacteriostat for microbial control and heavy metal filtration
- Dimensions: 3.5 Inch x 13 inch
- Temperature Range: 35 - 100 Degrees F
- Maximum Pressure: 125 lbs PSI
- Recommended cartridge change every 6-12 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
These cartridges are manufactured for residential use and the commercial food service industry as a low cost, high quality alternative to the original equipment manufacturer.
KleenWater is a trademark of Pavel Water Filtration.