Selecto Scientific 109-0010, 101-230, 101-290 Compatible Filter Set
Item Number: KWS4510(1)-KW110(1)-ORINGS(2)
Always FREE Shipping!
Selecto Scientific 109-0010, 101-230, 101-290 Compatible Filter Set for MF 5/600 Foodservice System, 2 O-rings
- Cartridge Set: (1) 4.5" X 10" (101-290 101-390) Selecto Scientific compatible carbon block cartridge
- And (1) KleenWater brand 2.5" X 9.75" (101-230) sediment pre-filter cartridge
- Compatible replacement set for Selecto Scientific MF 5/600 System Ideal for Fountain Beverage Machine Filtration
- Free Fast Shipping - change cartridges every 6 months or upon substantial pressure drop
- Removes Taste/Odor/Chlorine & reduces chloramine - Provides flow rates up to 4 GPM
This convenient cartridge 2-set includes (1) KleenWater 4.5" X 10" (101-290 101-390) Selecto Scientific compatible carbon block cartridge and (1) KleenWater brand KW110 2.5" X 9.75" (101-230) sediment pre-filter cartridge. Typically this system is used as pre-filtration for fountain beverage machines and other commercial food service industry applications providing clear and great tasting water free from chlorine and chemicals.
The carbon block cartridge will remove chlorine for 20,000 gallons through the process of adsorption and provide 1 micron sediment filtration. The dirt/rust/sediment pre-filter will entrap particles down to 5 microns protecting the carbon block cartridge and furnishing crystal clear water. To provide perspective to the 1 micron sediment entrapment rating of the carbon block cartridge it is important to note the naked human eye can see down to 20 micron and a human hair is 100 microns in diameter.
This sophisticated filtration will provide very high quality - great tasting water and will protect your beverage equipment from the potential adverse effects of unfiltered water. The reasonable cost makes this kit a very high quality - low cost alternative.
Please note that replacement o-rings are included with this kit. Systems vary so we include one o-ring with round edges and one o-ring with square edges.