Six Pentek C1 (155002-43) compatible 2.5 x 9.75 inch solid carbon block water filter cartridges for chemical and chlorine removal - by KleenWater - Made in the USA
- Six KleenWater solid carbon block water filters
- Free priority mail shipping.
- 2.5 x 9.75 Inch NSF rated cartridge
- Provides "bottled quality water" at your kitchen sink
- Removes chlorine and chemicals that impart adverse taste
The KleenWater KW2510CB cartridge will provide Chlorine Taste Odor Reduction Capacity for more than 5000 gallons* at 1 gallon per minute flow rate. This cartridge is an ideal cartridge for chlorine / chemical reduction for point of use drinking water and reverse osmosis systems. It also has a dirt / sediment rating of 5 microns nominal and 10 microns absolute**. The extruded carbon block design will ensure that this cartridge will perform optimally for 6-10 months before being exhausted. The NSF certified coconut shell carbon provides impressive absorbtive capacity ideally suited for water purification. Our KW2510CB is a great, more affordable alternative to: Pentek C1, Sears/Kenmore 34370, Watts PWCB10S, Pentek CBC-10, Omni GAC1-SS, KX Industries USA 32-250-125-975.
Specifications / Features
- Double open ended (DOE) cartridge configuration with the industry standard 2.5 inch x 10 (9.75 exact) inch dimension
- Reduces Chlorine/chloramines, VOCs, pesticides and taste / odor contaminants
- Flow rate 1 GPM
- Change cartridge every 6-10 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- Recommended for point of use installations
- Radial flow (vs axial flow) provides extended useful life and impressive flow rates
*Projected chlorine reduction capacity when tested in accordance w/ NFS / ANSI Standard 42 protocol. **Explanation of nominal & absolute micron rating. It is generally interpreted as meaning 85% of the particles equal to the nominal micron rating will be retained by the filter. Whereas, 99.9% of the particles equal to the absolute rating will be retained by the filter. The smaller the micron rating the better the particle entrapment capability. KleenWater is a trademark of Pavel Water Filtration.