Six WCBCS-975-RV Watts /Flow Pur #8 compatible 2.5 x 9.75 inch solid carbon block water filter cartridges for chemical and chlorine removal - by KleenWater - Made in the USA
Six KleenWater solid carbon block water filters
Free priority mail shipping.
2.5 x 9.75 Inch NSF rated cartridge
Provides "bottled quality water" at your kitchen sink
Removes chlorine and chemcials that impart adverse taste
The KleenWater KW2510CB cartridge will provide Chlorine Taste Odor Reduction Capacity for more than 5000 gallons at 1 gallon per minute flow rate. This cartridge is an ideal cartridge for chlorine / chemical reduction for point of use drinking water and reverse osmosis systems. It also has a dirt / sediment rating of 5 microns. The extruded carbon block design will ensure that this cartridge will perform optimally for 6-10 months before being exhausted. The NSF certified coconut shell carbon provides impressive absorbtive capacity ideally suited for water purification. Our KW2510CB is a great, more affordable alternative to: Watts WCBCS975RV, PWCB10S, Pentek C1, Kenmore 34370, Watts, Pentek CBC-10, Omni GAC1-SS, KX Industries USA 32-250-125-975.
Specifications / Features
- Double open ended (DOE) cartridge configuration with the industry standard 2.5 inch x 10 (9.75 exact) inch dimension
- Reduces Chlorine/chloramines, VOCs, pesticides and taste / odor contaminants
- Flow rate 1 GPM
- Change cartridge every 6-10 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
- Recommended for point of use installations
- Radial flow (vs axial flow) provides extended useful life and impressive flow rates
The smaller the micron rating the better the particle entrapment capability. KleenWater is a trademark of Pavel Water Filtration.