Tankless Water Heater Filter KW2520SCALEX-3, Scale Prevention
Item Number: KW2520SCALEX-3
Always FREE Shipping!
Tankless Water Heater Filter, KleenWater KW2520SCALEX-3 Tankless Hot Water Filter System, Polyphosphate Filter for Scale Prevention
- KleenWater transparent water filter housing, 3 water filter cartridges 2.5 x 20 inch, bracket and wrench
- Protects tankless and traditional tank hot water systems and helps avoid costly service calls
- Polyphosphate filter to prevent scale and reduce the harmful effects of water hardness
- Can be installed at the "point of entry" to provide scale and corrosion protection for the entire household
- Compatible with all brands such as Rinnai, ECOTEMP, Rheem, Eemax, Takagi, Noritz, Ecosmart, Atmor, Bosch, Navien and Marey Power
Tankless Hot Water Heater Filter System - For Cold Water Feed Only
The KleenWater KW2520SCALEX system is designed for pre-filtration for all tankless and traditional hot water tank systems. Our filtration system includes a transparent water filter housing, bracket, wrench and three 2.5 x 20 inch polyphosphate water filter cartridges.
The KW2520SCALEX system can also be installed at the "point of entry" to provide anti scale, sediment and anti corrosion filtration to the entire home. Thus all plumbing components and water using appliances are protected from both hard water and corrosive acid water. This filter housing is manufactured in Italy and is constructed of polyethylene which is the considered a safe choice by specialists in the food and beverage industry. This filter is very rugged and boasts a 125 psi maximum working pressure and 120 degree max temperature. The system is intended for cold water applications and is the ideal choice to pre-filter tankless and traditional hot water tank feed water. The filter head is equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet/outlet threads with a 14 gallon per minute flow rate.
The water filter cartridge is made of polypropylene that filters sediment to 5 microns. However, the critical feature that provides the essential protection to tankless systems is the phosphate ingredient. This ingredient reacts with naturally occurring calcium bicarbonates in the water supply to form a thin, tight, non-corrosive, passivating film on pipe walls. This film is almost like a glass coating, separating the water from the metal plumbing/hot water system.
This system will prevent corrosion and scale build up which helps to avoid costly maintenance calls. Please enter KW2520BR-SlowPhos-Qty4 into the Amazon search bar if you require a replacement filter. Formerly known as KW2520-SCALE-X and KW2520SCALEX.