Hot Water Filter System with 3 High Temperature Polyphosphate Anti-Scale Cartridges
Item Number: KWHW2510-1-Inch-RG2K3W7-KW2510SWHT(3)-MB25
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 09 and Jun 15. * ETA for USA only
Always FREE Shipping!
KleenWater Premier KWHW2510 High Temperature Hot Water Filter System with Polyphosphate Anti-Scale Cartridges - Mounting Bracket and Wrench Included
The KleenWater Premier KWHW2510 is a heavy duty hot water filter for various high temperature filtration needs. The filter is equipped with a pressure relief valve which facilitates a quick and easy cartridge change. Our KWHW2510 hot water filter system is made in Italy with glass reinforced nylon.
Filter Head Performance Capabilities / Specifications:
- Choose either 3/4 inch or 1 inch FNPT inlet/outlet
- Max temperature: 176 degrees F
- Max pressure: 116 psi
- Dimensions: 6 inch Width x 12 inch Length
- Uses industry standard 2.5 x 9.75 inch filter cartridges
- Can be used before or after domestic hot water tanks
Set of 3 KW2510SWHT Polyphosphate Anti-Scale Cartridges
- Manufactured with an integrated 3 stage process yielding true depth filtration.
- Dirt, rust and sediment filtration, 5 micron, grooved surface to extend service life
- Made in the USA of 100% FDA compliant polypropylene
- Contains polyphosphate that sequesters calcium and magnesium creating a very effective scale and corrosion inhibitor.
- Recommended the cartridge be changed every 3-6 months or upon substantial pressure reduction
This system includes:
- High temperature hot water filter by KleenWater
- Mounting bracket with 4 screws
- Filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement
- KleenWater brand spare O-ring (part# RG2K3W7)
- (3) polypropylene high temperature dirt sediment polyphosphate cartridges
KleenWater is a trademark of Pavel Water Filtration.