Whirlpool 2206039 Refrigerator Replacement Water Filter
Item Number: KW6010A-2206039
Always FREE Shipping!
Whirlpool 2206039 Compatible Water Filter - Made in the USA
Whirlpool 2206039 alternative replacement refrigerator water filter cartridges by KleenWater.
KleenWater KW6010A Whirlpool 2206039 Compatible, Low Cost, Refrigerator Replacement Water Filters
These KleenWater replacement filters are a high quality, low cost replacement for Whirlpool 2206039 refrigerator water filters. They contain a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and / or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your refrigerator drinking water.
- Sears / Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filters: 9002, 469002, 46-9002, 9002P, 04609002000
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filters: 8171413, 8171413R, 2204324, 2204326, 2206048, WFI-NL200, NL200
ADVANCED FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
This KleenWater refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your refrigerator drinking water. This carbon block water filter has millions of adsorptive sites on its surface and within the structure. Adsorption is the capability of all solid substances to attract to their surfaces molecules with which they are in contact. This carbon block water filter cartridge can remove/reduce chlorine, volatile organic compounds and other contaminants that affect taste and odor. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
Provides cleaner, fresher water and ice by removing the following impurities:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odors that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Tastes and Odors